Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tagged


Tagged by Raajii

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it?
Nah… No Scar…

2. What does your phone look like?
Nokia 6300

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
A Pencil sketch that my bhabi gifted me., A mirror, Speakers of home theatre hanging on each corner. Sorry no posters, twinkling stars that glow in the dark, my wall clock and a spot light.

4. What is your current desktop picture?

An athlete running in a blur photo
It says “Sports do not build the character. They reveal it”

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?

Gay? Yaakhhhh….. No


6. What do you want more than anything right now?
To be the president of USA.

7. What time were you born?
I am an early morning kid 04:30.

8. Last person who made you cry?
No one . I cry on my sins and ask for forgiveness

9. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
212 for men, Ck 1

10. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Black

11.What are you listening to?
Sound of the raindrops hitting the window.

12. Do you get scared of the dark?
I am absolutely in love with the dark.

13. Do you like pain killers?
No. Coffee works well :D

14. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
No

5. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
lasagnes

16. Who was the last person you made mad?
haha my bhabi…

Who was the last person who made you smile?
My Niece

17. Is anyone in love with you?
I don’t know :P . Do you love me ? hehehe

No comments: